Jump to content
LibRO Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

  1. Earlier
  2. dabby

    healer

    less or no delay for healer. 20sec delay is kinda too high
  3. Mikko

    10/18/2018

    Good day! Fixed crash error from Genetic Homunculus. Thank you!
  4. Mikko

    andro issue

    Hi @mayan, sorry for the very late reply. you just need to update the app from the download link.
  5. mayan

    andro issue

    guys.. sa mga gumagamit ng android phone .. may issue po b? d ako makapag online. mga 10secs after mag login nag eexit yung app pero wala nmn error message
  6. Mikko

    Requesting for suggest.

    Hi @T0inks, Thank you for your suggestion.I believed for the mini/mvp card seller was already implemented in the server. check CARD BUYER NPC. Noted on the food stats.
  7. T0inks

    Requesting for suggest.

    so that we can gain many player for that and mik use the forum set w/ [[active allways on forum..]]
  8. @Mikko @GM Aomine mik i lyk to suggest if can u put a cash point selling a variable stuff on it or lyk high ori & elu the mini/mvp card the point can gain on the TCG npc change to points... then add the other useable like cold midicine and food that add stats if its not there yet.. if its ok...???
  9. T0inks

    Game & Tips.

    hey gm can you give me tips. about crit card set that all normal only..?? easy to farm..thx gm.. gladly im back...done on my trip...
  10. Mikko

    STUCK ON ANTI CHEAT

    Can't start the game? Simply follow the instruction: 1. Browse the LibRO folder 2. Look for the Setup [LibRO] 3. Open the Setup and change the graphic device 4. Once you're done simply patch and play! Thank you!
  11. Mikko

    Update 09/29/2018

    Good day! Fixed Taekwon job flying kick skill error. As for Creator Homunculus, I am still checking the root cause. thank you!
  12. Mikko

    Update 09/24/2018

    Good day! Change logs: Added: Limited TCG seller NPC that sells 49x TCGs per month. (25,000,000.00z) Restocking every 22th of the month. Bubble in Daily Coins for 2x coins Change Vote Shop Items - Will be changing item shop per month TCG Costumes - Will be changing every month for rare costume purposes Card Trader Buys your level 40 monster cards = 1 pts and MVP card = 5pts Card Albums = 15pts TCGs = 35pts Mission Hunting (@hunt) TCGs = 35 pts FREE JOB PACKAGES NPC (Per PC) Gives newbies starting package that let them enjoy farming and hunting. Restock command Usage: @restock2 <itemid> <quantity> <type1> <type2> Type 1: (1 = Storage, 2 = Guild Storage) Type 2: (1 = Add, 2 = Remove, 3 = Help, 4 = List, 5 = Delete all) @restock2 0 0 0 4 - Current Restocking List @restock2 0 0 0 5 - Removing All Items from Restock @restock2 501 10 1 1 - Adding 10 Red Potions from Storage if Potions empty. LUCKY TCG NPC Npc that gives 50% chance of getting 1x TCG just by staying for 3 hours in GAME. MVP Item Drop rates: Valkyrian Armor [1] - 25% Valkyrian Manteau [1] - 25% Valkyrian Shoes [1] - 25% Valkyrja's Shield [1] - 25% Dark Bacilium [1] - 25% Diabolus Armor [1] - 25% Diabolus Boots [1] - 25% Combat Knife [0] - 25% Hunting Spear [1] - 25% Cursed Baphomet Doll - 25% Bloody Roar (12.5%) Wizardry Staff(12.5%) Ledger of Death [2](25%) Staff of Destruction [1] (25%) Variant Shoes(25%) Bison Horn [1](25%) more to check....
  13. GM Aomine

    Lib-RO

    Você está procurando um SERVIDOR MIDRATE RAGNAROK SERVER e você tb pode jogar pelo ANDROID MOBILE? LibRO é o seu lugar para estar! Um servidor de agricultura de equilíbrio com comunidade amigável ! Baixe agora e aproveite o nível máximo de 99/70 e as taxas de 50x / 50x / 25x até taxas flutuantes de 100x / 100x / 30x! #Freetoplay #RanarokOnline #BestMMORPGjogos 👏Facebook Página: https://bit.ly/2IIlETI PLAYABLE EM ANDROID 📲Faça o download do celular: https: //bit.ly/2wEvgvB 📥DOWNLOAD NO PC - Cliente completo: https://bit.ly/2NiYJVH - Cliente Lite: https://bit.ly/2MMhAbZ 🎮REGISTER: https://bit.ly/2Q0NZte 👏 Informações do servidor: https://bit.ly/2vtBIUL 🖥️ Site oficial: 👏Website: https://libro-server.com/ 👏Entre em nosso grupo FB: https://bit.ly/2xuRP92 👏Download: https://bit.ly/2LTTaMy 👏Discordar: https://discord.gg/snmVS62 👏Facebook Página: https://bit.ly/2IIlETI ▼ Servidor Quick look info: ✅Aula transcendente ✅Taxas flutuantes: até 100x / 100x / 30x ✅ Mecânica de pré-renovação ✅Construção 36/36 ✅Carta de Mvp : Desativado ✅Carta de mini-boss: Desativado ✅Episode 13.2 ✅ Para o desconhecido ✅Gepard Shield Protected ▼ NPC: ✅Mestre das Classe ✅Warp NPC (Excepts MVP Maps) ✅Curandeiro com Buff ✅Quest NPC ✅Copie NPC ✅ROTD (corrida do dia) E muitos mais no jogo!
  14. GM Aomine

    Game & Tips.

    I will create a tutorial for beginners
  15. Mikko

    Update 09/10/2018

    Good day! Change logs: Hourly Coin price change Bubble Gum from 2 HC to 2 HC. Battle Manual from 2 HC to 1 HC. Job Manual from 2 HC to 1HC. ESB from 5HC to 2 HR. Mission Points change to Hunting Coin To those who has existing Mission Points you may purchase one to MISSION POINTS trader. Events: Change event npc and Event Coin shop locations you may use "@go event" . Added new even DICE EVENT for 10 Event Coin Prize. Added dual restriction on Run or Die Event, Fabre Punch Event and Dice Event. Run or Die event price change to 1st place 10 EC, 2nd 5EC and 3rd 2EC. TCG Shop: Added Job Packages for 35TCGs Starter Pack. Added Archangel Scroll and Fallen Angel scrolls. Added Captains Hat for 50 TCGs Added Imp Hat for 50 TCGS Guess that's it for today's update! Thanks!
  16. Good day! We will be having server maintenance @ 22:00 server time for 2~3 hours for back up and updates. thanks!
  17. Eden Hazard

    EQUIPMENT UPGRADE

    sino nagtry na ng upgrade for +7 equips?
  18. Mikko

    Skill Problem

    Hi T0inks, Kindly remove the rental RING when upgrading your skills to avoid this problem. That is due to All in one ring skill.
  19. Eden Hazard

    Power Thrust issue

    I think the chance of breaking is too high, my weapon breaks every 2 mins 4x. /sob
  20. T0inks

    hi There Liberians!

    IGN:T0inks & IGN:msn0b0dy W/ Daddy Toinks hahaha!!
  21. T0inks

    Skill Problem

    my problem is when i reset my skill still the heal are there....and when i upgrade to level 10 and click apply it can go up...it just go to level 1 nothing change and it can get reset skill still there... plss do something...i do relog-in still the same..it stock..
  22. Mikko

    Dana's Suggestions :)

    Thank you for suggesting your ideas. Noted on this!
  23. Mikko

    Warp not available on regular map

    Noted. thanks!
  24. Server suggestions: Maintain base rates (Mid-rate server) Keep everything as RMS-based (so newbies can cope up easily) Introduce happy hour (for daily grind): Weekdays: 8pm-12mn Weekends: 8am-12nn and 8pm-12mn Include Headgear of the Week quests. 1 for each position each week: But include these also in TCG Shop (include rare quest items like mini boss' drops) Upper headgears: (choose at random) Alice Doll [1] Flapping Angel Wing [1] Flying Evil Wing [1] Feather Beret Yellow Bandana Anubis Helm (upper and mid) Gigantic Magestic Goat Snake Head [1] Deviruchi Hat Darkness Helm [1] Valkyrie Helm [1] Balloon Hat [1] Frozen Twin Pompom Helm Of Abyss [1] Hunter's Cap [1] I Love China [0] Jasper Crest [1] Koneko Hat [0] Large Hisbiscus [1] Laurel Wreath [1] Mini Propeller [0] Model Training Hat [0] Parade Hat [1] Pecopeco Hairband [0] Pink Beanie [0] Power Of Thor [1] Rideword Hat [1] RWC [1] Ship Captain Hat [1] Skull Cap [1] Sorin Doll Hat [1] Tam [1] Telling Doll Hat [1] White Snake Hat [0] Yellow Ribbon [0] Dark Randgris Helm [1] (upper and mid) Satanic Bone Helm [1] Middle Headgears: 3D Glasses [0] Angel Spirit [0] Black Frame Glasses [0] Blush of Groom [0] Censor Bar [0] Cyclop's Eye [0] Dark Blinder [0] Ifrit's Ears Evil Wing Ears [0] Darkness Eyes Filir's Pinions [0] Hairband Of Reginleif [0] Ice Ear Wing Mischievous Fairy [0] Red Glasses [0] Robo Eye [0] Scuba Mask Sigrun's Wings [0] Sunglasses [1] Lower Headgears 4Leaf Clover In Mouth [0] Chewing Gum Donut In Mouth [0] Fish In Mouth [0] Gangster Scarf [0] Gentleman's Pipe [0] Pirate Dagger [0] Rainbow Scarf [0] Scarlet Rose [0] Well-Chewed Pencil [0] Remove OCA in Treasure Chest Hunt Include Scrolls in TCG Shop: Scroll prizes: 1 upper, 1 middle and 1 lower headgear for jackpot prize Blessing and Agility Up scrolls BBG Kafra Card OCA Remove Job Changer Remove Warper Healer costs = 500 full hp and sp. No buffs Include MVP Tier (1. 2 and 3) depending on MVP level AYAN MUNA, PAGOD NA AKO MAGISIP HAHAHAHAHA WALANG MAGAGALIT AH. DISCRETION PA RIN NI GM KUNG SUSUNDIN OR HINDI. ROK ON!
  25. Server suggestions: Maintain base rates (Mid-rate server) Keep everything as RMS-based (so newbies can cope up easily) Introduce happy hour (for daily grind): Weekdays: 8pm-12mn Weekends: 8am-12nn and 8pm-12mn Include Headgear of the Week quests. 1 for each position each week: But include these also in TCG Shop (include rare quest items like mini boss' drops) Upper headgears: (choose at random) Alice Doll [1] Flapping Angel Wing [1] Flying Evil Wing [1] Feather Beret Yellow Bandana Anubis Helm (upper and mid) Gigantic Magestic Goat Snake Head [1] Deviruchi Hat Darkness Helm [1] Valkyrie Helm [1] Balloon Hat [1] Frozen Twin Pompom Helm Of Abyss [1] Hunter's Cap [1] I Love China [0] Jasper Crest [1] Koneko Hat [0] Large Hisbiscus [1] Laurel Wreath [1] Mini Propeller [0] Model Training Hat [0] Parade Hat [1] Pecopeco Hairband [0] Pink Beanie [0] Power Of Thor [1] Rideword Hat [1] RWC [1] Ship Captain Hat [1] Skull Cap [1] Sorin Doll Hat [1] Tam [1] Telling Doll Hat [1] White Snake Hat [0] Yellow Ribbon [0] Dark Randgris Helm [1] (upper and mid) Satanic Bone Helm [1]
  26. the effect duration is less than 10secs, when leaving the area effect of bragi. correct me if im wrong, but i think there should be about 20 secs before the effect of bragi fades after leaving. can we check on this gm. thank you!
  1. Load more activity
×