LibRO Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Fenix

After-cast delay reduction

Hello, 

I would like to request an after-cast delay reduction. Right now is really frustrating not being able to cast anything, for example, after a storm gust skill animation for about two or three seconds. I've been playing High Wizard for a long time in many servers and this is the first time I encounter this issue.

On another topic, congratulations on the great server. Apart from the after-cast delay issue, I've been enjoying a lot playing here.

Thanks.

Hi @Fenix noted on this, we will check this.

But may we know what other skill that has issues you encountered? thank you!

Sir mikko..

There's also a problem i think or it just my mouse broke...after i kill the monster. There is onething wrong..

After i kill the monster there is 2-3sec. Until it can move..also when i walking suddenly when it stop i really hate it..

It cant move i though that i was step or something a trap like a hunter trap that it can't move for just 2-3sec. When it does't move i click really hard my mouse...i hate it when it comes to that.....i was on manuk feild that time and even else on the other map also...

Do something plss..

Ty..

Edited by T0inks

On 8/1/2018 at 5:58 AM, Mikko said:

Hi @Fenix noted on this, we will check this.

But may we know what other skill that has issues you encountered? thank you!

Hi, 

I've been testing skills for these couple of days and it seems better now. I don't know if you did some changes or if it's just me but I think cast delay is ok now.

I'll keep an eye on this and I'll tell you if it happens again.

Thanks!